Non Emergency Calls To The Police

Can something be done to stop youths hanging around in their cars in the evenings on Pound Lees Car Park. Not only are they hanging around and making noise until quite late but sometimes they are using the car park for wheel spinning etc activities.


The Police have been made aware of the issue, when the Police Community Support Officer is in the area he checks the car park. If you are aware of any problems please call 101 when they occur. (non emergency police number)